Friday, October 8, 2010

hmmm....

Here is a photo of a painting that I finally finished...
This will probably be on display at the Bern Gallery if I can convince Hunter to take an extra painting...


So... I really want a super camera; I have been struggling with photographing in low light scenarios...
Here is a good example of what under exposure can do.  I tried to fix this in photoshop, but they just came out extremely grainy and blown out. This is a local band called Freight, playing at Parima....  The lighting sucked, but still i could not bring my self to use a flash..





I mean, it's good enough, but not quite there yet... I have decided to start a piggy bank fund for a Nikon or a Cannon or something.....

Here is an in progress shot of the creation of "A little Murder at Dusk" that I thought was interesting enough...
And here is the painting these references belong to.....


I am unloading the kiln in between sentences, so more on sculpture later.....

No comments:

Post a Comment