Monday, October 4, 2010

Fall is here...

My first real sculpture that isn't horrifying

  Hooray!
It can only get better from here
 I have had so many papers to write lately that I haven't been making art as much as I would like.
Another distracting aspect is all of the amazing people I have met this summer and fall. It would almost be better if everyone sucked; I would get so much more work done. Here are some pictures of the awesome people I have had the privilege to meet this month.

Jesse brought us new music from Kansas to Vermont and we owe him one for this. At home he is a mandolin player and a tree and plant farmer...
Amanda  plays a metal ukulele and sings like an angel...
 Zach is an accordion  player and a bad ass traveler...
 Here is another one of Amanda....
 This is Nick ..... He is going through something in this shot.  Nick is a poet and a musician.  He plays the banjo and sings like an angel too.


Here are some pieces of students' work that I came across s in the pottery studio that caught my attention.
 None of these are mine, but they are still cool and worth sharing........



No comments:

Post a Comment