Saturday, October 29, 2011

                                          I love my taste in music. Some of my favorites...








           I am working on ideas for my last painting in this awesome class. The idea is to get inspiration from a couple contemporary artists. I have chosen Jenny Saville and Fred Tomaselli to start with.

                                           Here are some images of  Tomaselli's work.






                                                         And here is Jenny Saville.




          My friend and fellow musician Tommy Alexander has finally put out a web-accessible album, which is great because I have missed playing my violin along to his songs. Just click on his name there. My top three favorites (In this order) are Sarah, Maybe One Day, and 100 Pictures, but they're all beautiful.



       

No comments:

Post a Comment